TriCaster Advanced Edition 5-1 Notes:
**WITH MULTI-PART UPDATES BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD ALL PARTS BEFORE INSTALLING**
Rev 5-1-190424 (April 24, 2019)
· Made adjustment to Facebook streaming to default to RTMPS.
· Corrected an issue with the case display on the Mini when setting it to “Clock”.
Rev 5-1-190411 (April 11, 2019)
· Made several updates to work with recent changes made to FaceBook streaming.
· Corrected an issue which could cause Dante audio to not work properly in some setups.
· Corrected an issue which was causing some products to not correctly lock to an External TimeCode signal connected to the motherboard Line audio input.
· Rapidly starting and stopping recording of multiple sources at the same time will no longer produce unexpected behavior.
· Improved performance and reliability.
· Corrected an issue causing Legacy Flash Streaming to not work properly in some situations.
· Preview will now update properly when assigning the BLACK source to a DSK.
· Tally over SDI is now working correctly for PTZ cameras being controlled via Ethernet.
Rev 5-1-181220 (December 20, 2018)
· Corrected an issue causing control of AXIS PTZ cameras to not function properly.
· Changing M/E tabs while a Comp transition is underway will no longer cause the transition to skip.
· Opening and closing certain popup windows no longer causes intermittent keyboard focus issues.
Rev 5-1-181112 (November 12, 2018)
· Corrected an issue which could cause Tracking to not function properly in some configurations.
· Made several improvements to performance and stability.
· Using arrow keys to navigate the Media Browser will no longer lead to unexpected behavior.
· Rapidly starting and stopping recording several times in a row will no longer lead to strange behavior.
· Corrected a timing issue in the interaction between Autoplay and M/Es which could cause Autoplay to not start playback in some cases.
· Corrected an issue which could occur when attempting to change Replay Angles on clips which are still being recorded.
· Updated the Imgur, LinkedIn, and Twitter export functionality to work with changes made to their sign-in processes.
Rev 5-1-180911 (September 11, 2018)
· Corrected an issue which could cause slow response time, and cause control surface lights to get out of sync with the UI.
· Corrected an issue which could rarely occur when recording a macro of some specific actions.
· Corrected an issue which could cause some older sessions to not load correctly.
· Using extremely short transition times no longer causes issues with Preview video in some session formats.
Rev 5-1-180706 (July 6, 2018)
· Corrected an issue which could rarely occur when using titles containing Datalink variables in the DDR.
· Updated streaming to work with changes made by several streaming service providers, including better handling of non-english characters in some cases.
· Attempting to exit the software multiple times in a row while recording is now handled more gracefully.
· Corrected an issue which could lead to the incorrect transition being selected in an M/E in specific circumstances.
Rev 5-1-180323 (March 23, 2018)
· Improved Audio performance and reliability
· Corrected an issue which could cause T-bar indicator lights on some Control Surfaces to light improperly.
· Corrected an issue with the Ustream streaming preset not retaining profile information in some situations.
· Corrected several issues with default headroom and VU meters visible in the Record Configuration.
· Corrected an audio issue that could occur on Mini platform
Rev 5-1-180125 (January 25, 2018)
· Corrected a rare audio sampling issue.
· Corrected an issue which could rarely impact video on SDI Outputs.
· Updated to work with changes made to FaceBook and YouTube.
· Added option to not automatically connect to a single IP surface on the network.
· Implemented streaming to Vimeo.
Rev 5-1-171027 (October 27, 2017)
· Corrected an issue with analog audio.
· Corrected an Autoplay issue which could occur at low DDR playback speeds.
· Corrected an issue that could occur when using Animation Store transitions in the DDR.
· Help options now open the correct documents.
Rev 5-1-170928 (September 28, 2017)
· Corrected some issues with “Use External Name” on inputs not showing the correct name.
· Corrected a startup issue when Windows was set to certain region/number formats.
· Corrected an issue that could occur when setting the case monitor on Mini to “Clock”.
· Corrected a visual issue that could occur when using borders in M/Es.
· Corrected an issue where the “Flip” option would not work for some PTZ cameras.
· Improved the responsiveness of some Control Surface modifier keys.
Rev 5-1-170816 (August 16, 2017)
· Made a change to prevent a rare issue which could arise when operating a PTZ camera for extremely long periods of time.
· Corrected an issue where certain HDMI cameras were not negotiating format correctly when connected to a Mini HDMI.
· Recorded files now correctly embed timecode generated by external Timecode Generators.
· Corrected an issue with the Video Delay setting.
· Updated support of the LiveStream streaming plugin.
· Corrected an issue which was causing ASC to not create valid effects with specific types of content.
· Improved LiveMatte quality.
Rev 5-1-170720 (July 20, 2017)
· Corrected some issues with the button layout for both the 8000 and the TC1L control surfaces.
· Corrected an issue with sending SD output from an HD session.
· Corrected an issue where flip would be grayed out with some PTZ cameras that should support the option.
· Corrected a rare issue where some systems would get stuck at a black screen on launch.
Rev 5-1-170626 (June 26, 2017)
· Added support for TriCaster 860 & 8000 to utilize the TC1 L control surface.
· Corrected some issues with PTZ.
· Corrected some issues with streaming to Livestream Enterprise accounts.
· Corrected scaling issues with borders.
· Corrected an issue with setting duration in Comps.
Rev 5-1-170510 (May 10, 2017)
· Added support for 8 channel iso-recording to the 8000 platform.
· Corrected an issue with modifying sessions.
· Corrected an issue with the software updater failing to properly install a security patch.
· Corrected the default record and grab still destination.
· Corrected an issue with the media shortcuts located in the session management screen.