TCXD455, TCXD855, and TCXD40 (version 2) Notes:
**WITH MULTI-PART UPDATES BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD ALL PARTS BEFORE INSTALLING**
Update your TriCaster and take advantage of the newest capabilities in high-performance live production, including:
Rev6e (150624 – June 24, 2015)
· Streaming will now attempt to re-establish after network connectivity is interrupted.
· Fixed an issue which could cause the DDR progress indicator to stop updating in specific scenarios.
· SpeedEdit Addon is correctly sending audio to the TriCaster outputs.
· Improvements to performance and reliability.
Rev6e (150121 – January 21, 2015)
· Corrected issue where clips would load with no duration.
· Fixed the shortcuts for in and out points in DDR1 (“I” and “O”).
· Updated warning list messages.
· Improvements to performance and reliability.
Rev6e (141029 – October 29, 2014)
· Increased timeout for Windows Media Push streaming.
· Addressed several issues which could rarely occur on startup.
· Fixed an issue where files which were imported with the transcode option enabled could have an incorrect aspect ratio and be slightly cropped.
· Updated several warning messages for consistency.
· Fixed an issue where specific files added to the DDR in specific order could cause problems with playback.
Rev6e (140516 – May 27, 2014)
· Cancelling a the transcoding of a file while partially complete no longer causes an error.
· Addressed some issues which could happen when using an iOS 7.04 device to send video to TriCaster.
· Flash Media Encoder support has been made more robust.
· Disconnecting from a network source will no longer sometimes reconnect.
· Issues with Analog video (Composite, Component, Y/C) on some specific machines have been resolved.
· An issue which could arise when adding and removing Media Locations has been resolved.
· Problems which could arise from incorrectly entered Serial Number/Registration Code have been addressed.
· Streaming Web auto download API now works correctly in spawned windows.
· Streaming panel can no longer fall behind the UI.
Rev6e (140217 – February 18, 2014)
· We now support iOS 7.0.4 devices using AirPlay to send to the TriCaster net inputs.
· Corrected an issue where cancelling a transcoding clip in the media management panel could cause the process to crash.
· In some rare cases, completely exiting the TriCaster software could return the user to a blank desktop. This has now been corrected and completely exiting the TriCaster software should always return to the normal desktop.
· Improved performance and stability of the streaming configuration panel and related streaming plugins.
· Added support of additional fonts when importing CG pages from LiveText which contained them, such as Wingdings.
· Using the TriCaster’s Network input to connect to the network output of newer TriCasters was not functioning properly. This has been fixed.
· Corrected an issue where zoom presets were not functioning as expected when importing a LiveSet from VSE2.
Rev6e (140106 – January 07, 2014)
· Media import now always performs transcode by default for file types that would need to be transcoded in order to ensure quality playback.
· Streaming performance has been improved.
· DDR Autoplay now respects transition delegates as well as the background transition.
· In some rare cases, audio could perform a cut when performing a complex set of multi-delegated transitions. This has been fixed.
· DDR timer options are now stored for each DDR independently.
Rev6e (131114 – November 19, 2013)
· Added support for toggling Mono for GFX1 and GFX2 in the NewTek TriCaster iPad Audio Mixer app for TriCaster TC40.
· Autoplay now respects the DSK transition delegates in addition to the main BKGD delegate.
· Fixed a rare case where transitions with audio could stop playing back the audio portion of the transition.
Rev6e (131015 - October 17, 2013)
· Added support for iOS7 devices using AirPlay.
· The Windows file browser should now always open on the monitor containing the main user interface.
· Maintenance updates to the XD40 version 2 manual.
· General improvements including increased reliability of the user interface.
Rev6e (131009 - October 09, 2013)
· In the previous Rev6e build 131006, in some cases, stuttering could occur in the UI and on output. This was resolved with a corrective patch to Rev6e build 131009.
Rev6e (131006 - October 06, 2013)
· Corrected an issue where occasionally, switching between network sources that included iVGA on a Mac, could cause the TriCaster Net input to stop working.
· Audio could incorrectly play after switching away from an overlay transition that contained audio. This has been fixed.
· Fixed an issue where, in some rare cases, when starting the TriCaster or exiting a session, the interface could remain black.
Rev6d (130916 - September 16, 2013)
· Corrected an issue where fonts other than Arial were not selectable for titles.
· Added fail-over feature to control surfaces. A control surface will now recover after a bad connection or interruption in power or data.
· Corrected an issue where punching main switcher Auto at the same time as the DSK or Overlay Auto could cause transitions to occur sequentially.
· Improved the robustness of Network inputs.
· Added a self-check to the installer to ensure a valid update before uninstalling the previous version of TriCaster software.